About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

LBBC Conference and Chemo

I went to the Living Beyond Breast Cancer Conference in Philadelphia, PA this weekend.  There were a few good speakers, some interesting vendors, and some interesting new metsters (people with metastatic breast cancer) to meet.  I was worried about handling the flight, but managed it without too much trouble.

Today, I had like my 4th or 5th Halavan chemo treatment.  It started out with me getting sick, but they quickly got that under control and the rest of it went smoothly.  I now have to get a pre-liver panel done and three post neupogen shots(for low white blood cells).   Hopefully this stuff is working.

The also increased my pain meds to three Oxycotin doses a day and told me to take the liquid morphine when I got to level 5 pain instead of 8.   This is is in an effort to better control my stomach pain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog