About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Updates

I had two doctors appointments today. The first one was with the surgeon. He said everything seems to be healing up nicely and he removed the drain. (YAY!) I have to continue to keep pressure on it until Sunday and then I can do what I want again.

Second appointment was with the oncologist. She referred me to a radiation oncologist which I have an appointment with next week. The radiation oncologist is near Baylor Grapevine. She said it was a brand new building with the latest and greatest equipment. I have an appointment there next week for consultation. I should be starting it in a couple of weeks. We also discussed the post chemotherapy regimine that I'll be doing called Tamoxifin. It's something I have to take every day for 5 years to reduce my estrogen (which in turn further reduces the chance of recurrence).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog