About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Human Art Project

I went in today for my radiation treatment and found out they were running 30 min late. There were so many new women there today that all the lockers for our clothes were full! Met some nice ladies who were jealous of what little hair I have. They were all a few months behind me and haven't had time for their hair to grow in. Once I finally got in, they realized they had forgotten to do some pictures of the area they are radiating for my file. The techs took a blue marker and drew lines around the area and took several pictures. I came home with blue marker boxing in my breast! I felt like a human art project!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog