About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Almost Got A Day Off

I thought I was going to get a day off today. They called around 11am and told me to call in after noon, because the machine they do my radiation on was down. Unfortunately, they got it back working and re-scheduled me for 4:30pm.

They are talking about marking me and taking some images for my radiation "boosts". I guess they'll be starting them next week. A radiation "boost" is additional more targeted radiation to the specific site of the tumor (or the area where the tumor was removed from).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog