About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Really Need Job Leads!

Just found out yesterday that I ran out of unemployment benefits and Jesse still hasn't found work. That means we are desperate, because we are living on one unemployment income. If you have any leads please let us know. I should be done with radiation in a few weeks and would be able to work again, too. Only requirements are that it pays better than unemployment and has health insurance... and for me that it pays better than daycare costs... and I'd like to have health insurance, in case his job doesn't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog