About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

DONE with Breast Cancer and Bridging

I decided to rename this blog now that I'm DONE dealing with breast cancer! I also put away all my wigs, scarves and other cancer related stuff this weekend. I want to extend a final thank you to all of you who helped us out during this difficult time. Now on to more fun and happy things...

Friday night, my daughter "bridged" up to the next level in Girl Scouts. She went from a Brownie to a Junior. Although me and Jesse were both working during the ceremony (I'm one of the troop leaders, the other troop leader, Dana, was on stage speaking, and Jesse was running sound and slideshows), we managed to get a few still shots, a quarter or so of the ceremony on video(not the greatest, was taken on the still shot camera as an afterthought from the sound booth at the back of the auditorium), and some copies of some of the other parents pictures. The still shots are posted here. The video below is low quality and has been cropped and pieced together to only show the parts that Katie was in. It's real short due to the fact that we were running out of space on the still shot cameras card. I wish we had some still shots or video of the actual bridging, but unfortunately, we do not. If one of the other mothers posts some I'll share them at a later date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog