About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2014

So Far So Good

I actually got the call I was expecting from Baylor Research today.  I am going to meet them tomorrow to sign off on the consent forms.  After that, they'll need to collect a blood specimen as a baseline, they will order the medicine (which they said takes about a week to get in), and they'll train us on how to do the daily shots.  Then I begin taking the Anakinra for two weeks, then start doing a weekly chemo on top of it.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up because the last two trials I tried to get into failed, but so far so good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog