About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's Over, It's Done, NO MORE CHEMO!

Finished my final chemo treatment just about an hour ago. I made it through the worst part. Even the surgery seems down hill now. I've chosen to take 6 months of private guitar lessons as my reward. (I'm rewarding myself as I make it through each milestone). Anyone know any good guitar teachers who are near HEB area and not too outrageously expensive? Also, may need to be flexible on schedule due to surgery and rads coming up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog