About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Page Update

You may have noticed I updated my page. The background I've added is a view of the type of breast cancer I have, Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, as seen through a microscope.   I removed the pink ribbon template and added a Metastatic Breast Cancer ribbon created by METAvivor.

I decided to make this change after much thought and research.  It seems that most of the money that is raised by the pink ribbon items is going towards curing those with low grade breast cancer.  I am glad those with low grade cancer are getting a chance for a cure, but I think that it is time that some of the money goes towards additional treatments and possible cures for metastatic breast cancer, also.

If you'd like to read more about this and understand better why I have removed the pink ribbons and changed the template for my page, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog