About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Friday, March 7, 2014

Waiting on MD Anderson and Local Cancer Group

Sitting here waiting on the nurse at MD Anderson to call me and tell me what the doctor said the game plan would be. Everything up in the air currently and waiting to hear what he proposes. 

In the meantime, I stumbled across an awesome resource for any of you looking for a local group in DFW area. This group appears to be about patient empowerment and has 3 clubhouses across the DFW area. One even in tarrant county (out near Keller!) Here's the link to their calendar.. you have to attend a new member meeting first, I'm signed for 3/20 at Tarrant County Clubhouse if anyone else is interested in going with me. Family and friends are welcome, also.. they even have a local support group for them!

http://cancersupporttexas.org/calendar/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog