About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Monday, August 4, 2014

Volunteer Calendar

I set up a volunteer calendar. Right now there are only a couple of days available. The times have not been put in either,because nothing is locked in. They won't schedule them out until they find out how well the first treatment is tolerated. Jesse is going with me to the first one because he is off work.  As long as things go well on 8/11, I was told they could schedule a few weeks out.  From what I was told, they will repeat on the same day weekly on a 3 weeks on, 1 week off, repeating schedule.



If you are interested in volunteering to go to one of the chemos that Jesse can't cover, please go to the site I set up (link below) and sign up for updates.  When I get the times confirmed, I'll enter them into the calendar and you'll get a notification from the system.  Then you can sign up to go with me on the date and time you are available to go,

https://www.mylifeline.org/aymzbc/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog