About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hair Cut and Houston Tomorrow

I decided to go ahead and cut my hair off short since it was beginning to fall out. Every time I brushed my hair, washed my hair or even touched my hair, I was finding strands of hair. It was beginning to really bother me and making a big mess. It was almost like having another pet with 6 inch hair! Having my hair cut, also, gives me the ability to take control by choosing to cut it rather than just waiting on the chemo to take it. Anyways, here's a picture of it:
Tomorrow morning, Katie leaves for church camp and we leave for Houston. We'll be returning on Wednesday, and Katie will be back Thursday afternoon. We won't be needing anyone to watch her for chemo this week. I think next week is covered, but the one after that is still open if anyone is available to cover it. Please check the Amy's Helpers page for more details.

1 comments:

  1. The chemo treatment after that is actually covered. I forgot that Katie would be back in school by then. Sorry for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Aymz Blog