About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reward for Completing Chemo

I am still in search of somewhere to get the guitar lessons I promised myself as a reward after finishing chemo. If there is anyone who knows of anyone who might be willing to provide free or low cost lessons for me, I'd appreciate your help. Most places want to charge about $25 for half and hour and we just can't afford it right now with us both being laid off and having to deal with all these medical bills. I really need the distraction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog