About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Surgery in February

I got the green light from my oncologist yesterday for surgery. I called and scheduled surgery for February 1st at Harris Methodist Downtown. I've decided to go with Dr. Scott Bloemendal who performed my great aunts mastectomy. He'll be performing a lumpectomy, axillary node dissection, removing some lymph nodes, and most likely my chemo port. The whole thing makes my anxiety levels high. This will be the first real surgery I've had. I wish it was happening sooner so I wouldn't have two weeks to get worked up about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog