About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

Axillary Node Biopsy Results

Radiologist from Baylor called me back this morning and let me know the results. The lymph node she had suspected is positive for cancer. This means during my surgery they will need to take out that lymph node along with a few others.

I have a PET Scan on Wednesday that should show if any other nodes or organs are affected. The radiologist says she suspects it's just the nodes in the breast area. I hope she's right.

So coming up this week I have:

PET Scan Wednesday
Genetics results Thursday
Reconstructive Surgery Consult July 2
2nd Opinion at MD Anderson July 6-7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog