About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

PET Scan Results

Received my PET Scan results last night. In addition to the known lump in my right breast, and the biopsied axillary node, there are several other possibly affected axillary nodes on that same side. They also saw a few things in my chest area, but seem to think that they are most likely granulomatous, but they did not rule out the small chance it could be metastases.

All test results including x-rays, scans, reports, biopsies etc will be going with me (or have already been sent) to MD Anderson. They are going to do a thorough review of all of them and offer their opinion. Hopefully, by the end of next week I should feel pretty confident that I have all the information I need to make a decision.

On another note, we may still be in Houston next Friday (July 3). Katie has her finale' at her swim class where the parents get to see what all they've learned. I know Katie is really going to be disappointed if I have to miss this. I've asked Maegan to try to video tape it if she can, but I was also hoping that some family might be able to show up (especialy if we can't be there), so that she will feel like she has someone there to see her accomplishments.

If any of you are available, and would like to go, it's at 10:30 am, Friday, July 3rd, at the Central Aquatics Center (715 Mary Dr, Hurst, TX). You would want to be there no later than 10:30 because it will only be a 20 min demonstration (they are going to reward them with 10 min of free play at the end of the 30 min class time). You will need to enter and park in the parking lot that is accessible from Pipeline, between Hurstview and Buena Vista. The front, main gates will NOT be open, so you would need to enter through the back gate (which is easiest to access from the parking lot I described. If you have trouble finding the back gate, you can park at the main gate and walk around the waterpark to the back, but there is no way to drive through from Mary (despite what the maps show) . The best map I could find is here: http://www.ci.hurst.tx.us/Departments/Parks/Central.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog