About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

PET Scan Done and Genetics Results

Went in for my PET Scan today. They made me drink this white shake like mixture and then injected me with some radioactive glucose. It made me really nauseous and I had to wait quite a while for it to get into my system before they did the scan. I ended up getting sick, but afterwards felt mostly ok. Results should be back in a few days.

Genetics test came back today. After hours of waiting (since I had missed the initial call which of course came while I was doing the PET scan) I found out I am negative. Good news for a change!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog