About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Aymz Blog Now Available on Facebook

Sorry if I spammed a few of you with email subscriptions to the blog, but I have spent some time over the past few days creating a Facebook Page for my blog.  I did this mainly as a convenient source I could use to automatically send out the messages saying my blog has been updated.  If you "Like" or "Follow" the blog, you will get facebook notifications from the Aymz Blog Facebook page, in your Facebook feed, anytime I make a new post here. 

Those of you who want to subscribe can click the on the links for "Like" or "Follow"  in the right hand column under the Facebook badge, or you can go to the site directly by clicking here: Aymz Blog Facebook Page and then click on the "Like" button and choose "Notifications" and/or "News Feed" depending on how you would like to be notified. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog