About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Got the T-shirt

Finished my radiation for my shoulder bone metastasis today.  When I was done, I received the mask as promised, a diploma, and a t-shirt.  I literally did radiation and got the t-shirt!

Tomorrow morning is the chemo port surgery.  I had one back in 2009 when I had chemo, and I had it removed afterwards, thinking I wouldn't need it again.  This time, I guess, it's here to stay. The surgery wasn't too bad last time.  The worst part for me is the anesthesia.  I absolutely hate anesthesia.  I've had other surgeries done with a local and they are much easier for me.  I doubt there are any doctors who would believe me if I said I wouldn't freak out when they are inserting a tube directly into the main arteries going to my heart.  Oh well.  Hope this one goes smoothly because I have the biopsy Friday afternoon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog