About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Chemo Complete!

Another chemo treatment was completed successfully today. I also snuck some pictures of the morbid place as well for your enjoyment. You can find them at the bottom of the blog.

We decided to bring a deck of cards today and play "Skip Bo" to kill the time. This seemed to help. My white blood cells and other stats are still looking pretty good. I was only .1 below the normal range! I talked to the chemo nurse about the Gabapentin and she said that it was fine to take with the Taxol. In fact, a lot of people end up using it. For the last couple of days I've been using it and it's been working great.

I also remembered that I forgot to thank a few people who have also helped in major ways. My mother-in-law Shirley came down and stayed with Katie and made sure she made it to all her activities while we were down in Houston. And, when we go to Houston in August, my mother is going to come and feed the dogs and cats for us. We appreciate you two as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog