About Me

My Photo
Initially diagnosed June 4, 2009 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage II,Grade II tumor size: 2-3 cm node positive ER/PR postive HER2 Neu - negative Current Diagnosis: Metastatic Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Grade 3 Mets: Scalp/skin, Liver, Spine, Bone ER/PR + HER2/NEU -

Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2009

Houston Again in August

Looks like we will be heading back down to Houston in August. Just received a call from MD Anderson schedulers saying they have a breast surgeon and radiation consult set up for me on August 11. If all works out, Katie should be at church camp that week.

I guess I will need to talk to the oncologist here who is going to do my chemo and discuss timing it so that I'm on one of my symptom free days (if I've started by then).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Aymz Blog